What’s more fun to play around with than a whole lot of pink? Layer it, color block it, or pair it with textures, here are my favorite, feminine pink pieces this Spring:
5 Fun Facts about the color, “Pink”
1. The color has also been always associated with women and femininity.
2. It is the color of unconditional love of oneself and others.
3. The color can have a calming effect on one’s nervous system.
4. It represents friendship and harmony.
5. The pink ribbon is used to show support for Breast Cancer Awareness.